With the Nation and State continuing to lift restrictions as part of the multi-phased approach to return to normalcy, we wanted to update our clients about the status of our facility. Physical therapy, from the beginning, was named an essential service, however, we thought it was critical to close our doors for in-person appointments temporarily in hopes of doing our part to flatten the curve. After re-evaluating the situation, we have decided to slowly re-introduce in-person appointments with specific guidelines to help keep all involved safe and healthy.
IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT CRITERIA
In order to be eligible for an in-person appointment, you must meet all criteria listed below. It will be each individual’s responsibility to communicate current health status prior to EVERY appointment.
- Not experiencing any of the following symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty with breathing
- Loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Not been in contact with anyone who has been confirmed or suspected to have the coronavirus
OUR PRECAUTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- Please stay in your car until your appointment time
- Remote check-in and payment will be available to decrease necessary contact
- Controlling patient flow:
- Please enter the front door if you are being seen for the first time or being treated inside the treatment room
- Please enter the back door if you are doing exercise-based rehab
- Non-contact thermometer readings will be taken upon entry for both therapist and patient (if the temperature is 100°F or higher you will be asked to come back another day)
- Facemasks required by both patient and provider inside the treatment room (even if passing through – no exceptions). We will provide a facemask if needed.
- No more than two therapists and their patients in the treatment room at a time
- The clinic and treatment room and all modalities and instruments will continue to be sanitized with CDC approved disinfecting solutions before and after each patient and throughout the session
- When entering exercise zones, please be mindful of distancing and if you are not living in the same house or residence you should be at least 6ft apart and have a mask readily available on the instances where 6ft of distancing cannot be applied
We understand integration back into public places will be at each individual’s pace. We will continue to offer our industry-leading physical therapy care through a HIPAA compliant and secure platform as well as through our custom app. This service is a great way to continue to rehab or get started without delay.
For more information about scheduling or our services, reach out to us today!